Spycraft: The Chimera Mandate
Canadian ex-CSIS security and investigations operative.
|Cool: +2||Hard: +1||Hot: +1||Sharp: +3||Savvy: +1|
When you go into battle roll + Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. During
battle you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to re-roll any single die on any move.
When you look for clues, you automatically find them. You can tell when someone is
When you pick locks or plant evidence or disable alarms, roll + Sharp. On a 10+,
you do it, no problem. On a 7-9, the GM will offer you two options among suspicion,
failure, and cost (personal, resource or political).
You always go first, and you always have a chance to react when suddenly surprised.
When operating a vehicle:
* If you do something under fire, add the vehicle’s power to your roll
* If you try to seize something by force, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
* If you go aggro, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
* If you try to seduce or manipulate someone, add your vehicle’s looks to your roll
* If you help or interfere with someone, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
* If someone interferes with you, add your vehicle’s weakness to their roll
* If you fail your move, take a penalty forward equal to your vehicle’s weakness
|service pistol||4||2||close, loud|
|Experience: 0||Advances: 5|
|Hero Points:P2/M2/S2||Favors: 2/0|
|Philip Renfrew – MI6||4||0||Respected|
|Equipment:||lockpicks (1), flashlight, mechanics kit (1)|
|Gear:||burner phone, camera|
Home: Villa outside of Barcelona